Sterilized transparent adhesive films used for securing catheters and indwelling needles, or to provide protective cover for treated skin.
Medical device notification number 40B2X00015130061
Medical supplies (4) Orthopedic instruments
General medical device Catheter coating/protection (First-aid bandage)
JMDN code 70444000(34864000)
- Hygienically applied
The release films around the dressing allows users to apply the product onto the skin without touching the adhesive surface.
- Polyurethane films block out water and bacteria, protecting the user from infectious diseases. You can take a shower or take a bath with the dressing applied. The product lets in oxygen and moisture vapour, preventing the infected area from getting moist.
- The transparent film allows you to see the wound conditions.
It is very economical as the transparent film helps you to stick the dressing accurately onto the wound, and to see the condition of exudate absorption without removing the product.
- Strong adhesion
The flexible film sticks perfectly onto the skin and the powerful acrylic adhesives provide excellent adhesion. The corners of the product are round-cut to prevent the dressing from peeling off.
The release film (mounted on polyester) prevents the product from getting wrinkled when applied to the skin, allowing you to attach the dressing easily by yourself.
Individually sterilized by E.O.G. before packaging.
How to use this product
Bend down the end of the dressing and peel the release paper off slowly.
Hold the end of the dressing with your fingers (on the non-adhesive side) and place the adhesive surface on to the appropriate area.
Firmly press down on the edges of the tape, especially by the surface of the film area.
Pick up the edge of the film and peel it off slowly.
- Securing central vein catheters (IVH, CVP)
- Securing peripheral vein catheters
- Securing epidural anaesthesia catheters
- Securely covering gauze and dressing materials
- Securing indwelling needles
- Protective covering for the skin
Do not reuse the product
- If the wounds become clinically infected while using the product, please stop its use and seek appropriate treatment.
- If you develop skin lesions (e.g. rashes, flares or itching) while using the product, please stop its use and seek appropriate treatment.
- If the product package is defaced, broken or wet, please avoid using it.
- The product should be used immediately after the seal is broken.
- Peel off the pad slowly along the flow of your body hair to prevent skin injuries upon removal.
- Store at room temperature, away from water, high temperatures, high humidity and direct sunlight.
|Product number||Size||per box|
|No.0608||60 mm × 80 mm||35 sheets|
|No.0811||85 mm × 110 mm||30 sheets|
|No.1114||110 mm × 140 mm||25 sheets|
|No.1820||180 mm × 200 mm||12 sheets|