Rolled-type, transparent adhesive film using polyurethane film and mild adhesive materials.
FS is an abbreviation for "Flexible, Soft & Smooth". Other products' auxiliary films are release films.
- Waterproof barrier
Sticks firmly on the skin, keeping out water and bacteria.
The release paper has scale marks to help you cut the roll into the required size. The release point (slashes) makes the task easier.
The blue auxiliary film is made from soft materials as well. The tape sticks easily on the area you wish to apply it on, and is removed easily from the base (polyurethane film) at its edge.
The package can be used as a cartridge holder.
- Mildly irritating, low stress
The dressing is made from a highly flexible polyurethane film and mildly irritating acrylic adhesives.
The product is frictionless, smooth against other fabrics such as clothing and sheets, reducing stress to the skin.
- Easy observation
The base material (polyurethane film) has been processed into a non-reflective ultrafine emboss making it easy to inspect wounds.
Easy to cut into required length according to each occasion; efficient and economical.
(No.1010 100 pieces of 85 mm × 110 mm size tape from one roll)
How to use this product
Pull out to the required length and cut it off using scissors.
Peel off the larger section of release paper from the removal edge (slash).
Hold the edges of the blue auxiliary film and the remaining release film.
Place the adhesive surface on to the area of application.
Remove the remaining release paper and press down on the four corners of the tape.
Pick up the edge of the auxiliary film and peel it off slowly.
- Securing covers for gauze and dressings
- Protecting equipment for showering
- Protective covering for the skin
Do not reuse the product
- Please do not apply directly on the wounds or the puncture site, as the product is not sterilized.
- Please do not apply on infected areas, bleeding areas, exudating areas, impaired skin or areas with abnormal skin metabolism.
- The product can not be used in place of secure suturing.
- Be sure to debride the skin well to make the attachment surface clean and dry before applying the product.
- To avoid skin rashes or detachment, please do not stretch the product upon application.
- If you develop skin lesions or other problems while using the product, please stop its use.
- If the wounds become clinically infected while using the product, please stop its use. Do not use the product again until you have received necessary treatment and the infection source is resolved.
- Be sure to check the dressing is firmly attached before taking a shower or bath to avoid the penetration of water.
- Peel off the pad slowly along the flow of your body hair to prevent skin injuries upon removal.
- Store at room temperature, away from water, high temperatures, high humidity and direct sunlight.
|Product number||Size||per box|
|No.0510||50 mm × 10 m||1 roll|
|No.1010||100 mm × 10 m||1 roll|
|No.1510||150 mm × 10 m||1 roll|
|No.2010||200 mm × 10 m||1 roll|