Film dressings to provide protective cover for indwelling needles used in dialysis.
Medical device notification number 40B2X00015130090
Medical supplies (4) Orthopedic instruments
General medical device Catheter coating/protection (First-aid bandage)
JMDN code 70444000(34864000)
- Tapes are gentle to the skin and stick securely
We have achieved a mild level of irritation and secure sticking by using flexible, moisture-permeable polyurethane films and mild acrylic adhesives.
- Easily attached, easily removed
The removal-tape is designed for simple attachment and removal. Moreover, the blue release film is made from soft materials to make the task easier for the users.
- Easy observation
The base material (polyurethane film) has been processed into a non-reflective ultrafine emboss making it easy to inspect wounds.
How to use this product
Take the dressing out from the packet and peel the release paper off slowly.
Hold both ends of the dressing with your fingers (on the non-adhesive side) and place the adhesive surface on to the appropriate area (or the wounded area).
Firmly press down from above the release films.
Pick up the edge of the release film and peel it off slowly.
Do not reuse the product
- If the wounds become clinically infected while using the product, please stop its use and seek appropriate treatment.
- If you develop skin lesions (e.g. rashes, flares or itching) while using the product, please stop its use and seek appropriate treatment.
- In case the product gets wet or tainted, or if you see blood or exudate fluid leaking from the pad, please take it off and apply a fresh pad immediately.
- If the product package is defaced, broken or wet, please avoid using it.
- The product should be used immediately after the seal is broken.
- Peel off the pad slowly along the flow of your body hair to prevent skin injuries upon removal.
- The product has removal edges for easy removal. Please be cautious when applying to clients susceptible to accidental extubation.
How to store this product
- Store in a shaded area at room temperature, away from water, high temperatures, high humidity and direct sunlight.
|Product number||Size||per packet||per box|
|No.0405||45 mm × 50 mm||2 sheets||100 packets|