Dressing materials are composed of polypropylene non-woven fabric coated with acrylic adhesives. The pads are made from a non-woven fabric of rayon and polyester, and comes with polyethylene nets.
Medical device notification number 40B2X00015131260
Medical supplies (4) Orthopedic instruments
General medical device First-aid bandage
JMDN code 34864000
- Tapes are gentle to the skin and stick securely
The tapes are made from flexible, breathing mesh materials which are mildly irritating, and uses acrylic adhesives with high moisture permeability. Combining the two features - low dermal irritation and strong stickiness - provides for comfort on application to the skin and reduced pain when peeling the product off.
- Highly absorbent, non-stickable pads
These pads have more than 10 times better absorbency than the gauze (per unit area). The polyethylene-net covered non-stickable pads gently protect the wounds.
- Protective covering of sutured wounds after operations
- Protective coating of wounds
Do not reuse the product
- If the wounds become clinically infected while using the product, please stop its use and seek appropriate treatment.
- If you develop skin lesions (e.g. rashes, flares or itching) while using the product, please stop its use and seek appropriate treatment.
- If the product gets wet or tainted, or if you see blood or exudate fluid leaking from the pad, please take it off and apply a fresh pad immediately.
- If the product package is defaced, broken or wet, please avoid using it.
- The product should be used immediately after the seal is broken.
- Peel off the pad slowly along the flow of your body hair to prevent skin injuries upon removal.
How to store this product
- Store at room temperature, away from water, high temperatures, high humidity and direct sunlight.
|Product number||Size||per box|
|No.0508||50 mm × 80 mm||25 mm × 50 mm||50 sheets|
|No.0610||60 mm × 100 mm||30 mm × 65 mm||50 sheets|
|No.0812||80 mm × 120 mm||40 mm × 80 mm||25 sheets|
|No.1212||120 mm × 120 mm||80 mm × 80 mm||15 sheets|
|No.0915||90 mm × 150 mm||50 mm × 100 mm||20 sheets|
|No.0921||90 mm × 210 mm||50 mm × 160 mm||15 sheets|
|No.0927||90 mm × 270 mm||50 mm × 210 mm||10 sheets|
|No.0933||90 mm × 330 mm||50 mm × 280 mm||10 sheets|