Protective patch for the cornea, made from matt, translucent and flexible polyethylene films, coated with acrylic adhesives.
- The tape is matt and translucent. The applied area can be seen through the tape, making it convenient for cosmetic or plastic surgery in which the doctor needs to confirm the place and the size of the client's eyes.
- High adhesion on the skin, preventing the antiseptics and the blood from flowing into the eyes.
- One side of the tape has a light-blue, peel-off strip for easy removal.
- The product is made for the convenience of the user. The tapes are easily removed from the backing paper, and comes with two pieces attached in each sheet.
How to use this product
Pull the peel-off strip at the centre of the back paper with your fingers to remove "MEPATCH®CLEAR".
Close your eyes and apply "MEPATCH®CLEAR" with the peel-off strip facing toward your eyebrows. Be careful not to wrinkle the tape or leave space between the skin and the tape. Remove the tape slowly from the peel-off strip after use.
- Covering the eyes for waterproofing during surgery
*Please do not user for other purposes.
- Please do not apply on wounded areas.
- If you develop rashes, flares or itching, etc. while using the product, please stop its use.
- Peel off the pad slowly along the flow of your body hair to prevent skin injuries upon removal.
How to store this product
- Store at room temperature, away from water, high temperatures, high humidity and direct sunlight.
|Product number||Size||per box|
|M||33 mm × 55 mm||30 sheets (2 in each sheet)|
|L||43 mm × 80 mm||30 sheets (2 in each sheet)|