OQ BAN ECO™
First-aid bandage made of polyethylene film (in place of polyvinyl chloride which tends to generate dioxins during incineration). Hypoallergenic adhesive materials are coated.
Medical device notification number 40B2X00015131160
Medical supplies (4) Orthopedic instruments
General medical device First-aid bandage
JMDN code 34864000
- The soft pads are less likely to stick on the wounds
The tapes come with nylon-net pads to prevent blood fixture.
- There are no air holes in the adhesive sections below and above the pad to maximize the adhesion area (M/L sizes).
- Minimum stiffness at low temperature, good extension.
- The adhesive materials are gentle on your skin.
- Sufficient breathability and excellent adhesive power.
- The nylon-net in the pad prevents the product from sticking onto the wound, reducing pain when you peel the pad off; highly absorbent.
How to use this product
- Open the sterilized packet and take out the product, place the padded side on the wound and firmly secure it with the tapes around the pad.
- Protective coating of wounds
Do not reuse the product
- If the wounds become clinically infected while using the product, please stop its use and seek appropriate treatment.
- If you develop skin lesions (e.g. rashes, flares or itching) while using the product, please stop its use and seek appropriate treatment.
- In case the product gets wet or tainted, or if you see blood or exudate fluid leaking from the pad, please take it off and apply a fresh pad immediately.
- If the product package is defaced, broken or wet, please avoid using it.
- The product should be used immediately after the seal is broken.
- Peel off the pad slowly along the flow of your body hair to prevent skin injuries upon removal.
How to store this product
- Store at room temperature, away from water, high temperatures, high humidity and direct sunlight.
|Product number||Size||per box|
|OQEM100||21 mm × 70 mm||13 mm × 22 mm||Size M, 100 sheets|
|OQEM||21 mm × 70 mm||13 mm × 22 mm||Size M, 200 sheets|
|OQEL||30 mm × 72 mm||13 mm × 29 mm||Size L, 100 sheets|
|OQES||12 mm × 55 mm||7.5 mm × 17 mm||Size S, 300 sheets|
|OQEP||38 mm × 38 mm||18 mm × 18 mm||Size P, 80 sheets|
|OQEF||76 mm × 250 mm||30 mm × 250 mm||Free Size, 12 sheets|