CARELEAVES™ CLEAR & WATERPROOF TYPE
Transparent waterproof film and translucent hydrocolloid seals out water while staying unnoticeable
- Stays extremely discreet with its translucent colloidal pad and transparent film.
- Highly waterproof 0.03mm urethane film is used. Applicable during kitchen work, scrubbing and washing.
Moisture permeable and water resistant film prevents skin maceration.
- Uses transparent hydrocolloidal pads with higher flexibility than non-woven pads.
Softly cushions the wound while staying comfortably fit on the skin for a long time with flexibility.
- Uses acrylic adhesive that is gentle to the skin.
How to use this product
- Peel off the center portion of the release paper.
- Apply the padded part on the surface of the wound.
- Remove the rest of the release paper, and affix the adhesive surface of the tape to the skin without stretching.
- Protecting or covering wounds
- Please clean the wound carefully with tap water, then dry the area before applying the product. ※ Please wash off all the traces of disinfectant, antiseptic, ointment, and such before applying the product.
- Please do not apply on wounds that are larger than the size of the pads.
- The padded part is adhesive, and it turns white and swells with wound exudate it absorbs. Depending on the amount of fluid it absorbs, the surface of a pad may swell unevenly or may not turn white nor swell. Small dark spots may appear on the pads due to the ingredients, but the product quality is not affected by them.
- If leakage around the bandage should occur or the bandage comes off, please replace it with a fresh one.
- If the product causes rashes, skin flares or itching remove the product and treat appropriately.
- Please peel the product off slowly, along the flow of your body hair, to prevent skin injuries.
- Please do not use on infants.
- Please consult your doctor before use if you are diabetic or have poor circulation.
Please do not use on the following:
- Infected wounds (with unusual symptoms such as reddened skin, inflammations, swelling, continual throbbing pains, or festering)
- Wounds that may become infected (Deep wounds, bite wounds, wounds that contain foreign bodies such as glass, wood splinters, sand, or dirt, scabbed wounds, and wounds crusted with wound exudate and blood)
- Skin conditions with acne, eczema, insect bites, or dermatitis.
- Around the eyes or mucosa
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of infants and young children.