CELLOTAPE® 3 inch core, Lpack®
Cellophane tapes coated with adhesive on one side.
- Bargain packages of CELLOTAPE® packed in bundles of 12 (except for the LP-24, which comes in packs of 6).
- Convenient for offices, shops and schools and other contexts with many potential users.
- CELLOTAPE® is a low static tape which reduces its automatic attraction to paper, making your work easy.
- Smooth and soft texture
- You can tear the tape with your fingers, but using a tape dispenser makes the job easier.
- Sticks securely even on polyethylene.
- Each roll of tape is packed in a bed of soft packaging material.
- Sealing envelope
- Craft projects
- Affixing temporary notes, etc.
- Sticking up posters
- Base material: Cellophane
- Adhesive compound: Rubber adhesive
- Do not apply directly onto your skin.
- Do not use for electrical insulation.
- Print on thermal paper, carbonless paper or diazotype copy paper may fade out when covered by CELLOTAPE®.
- We recommend that you do not leave CELLOTAPE® applied on wallpaper and furniture over a long period of time.
- We recommend you do not use CELLOTAPE® on materials that need to be stored for a long time.
- Wipe any dust, oil or moisture from the surface to which you wish to apply the tape.
- Be sure to keep the edges and the sides of the tapes clean and intact, to prevent the cut end from being torn.
- Keep out of reach of infants and young children.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and avoid exposure to extremely low temperatures and dry conditions.
- On some surfaces, the adhesive may change colour or adhesive residue may remain on the surface of the object after the tape is removed.